[pmmail-list] Invoking PMMail/2 from Mozilla)

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:25:54 +1000

On Sun, 09 Jun 2002 22:35:30 +0200 (MES), L.Willms wrote:

>  Anyway, before PMMail develops a proprietary solution for a server based
>message database shared between several clients, as the speaker before me
>seemed to suggest, I think that IMAP provides such a solution. For further
>information in IMAP see http://www.imap.org

The original wish was for an address book that was shareable. That also
implies the ability to have personal "books" apart from the "corporate
book"

What does IMAP do for that?

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.