[pmmail-list] This message SHOULD NOT have been rendered as html

Rich pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:03:55 -0400

I have complained previously about the html problem and with either reply or forward and not
being able to see the text. Problem is we can't change the background color to fix it. I even
have PMMail set to not preserve original formatting but that only works 50% of the time. Other
problem is, all my comments are completely ignored in this mailing list... But it's nice to see
someone else bring up the problems I've mentioned! Now if someone else would only complain
about the way PMMail handles the helo command I might stop looking for another mailer...

Rich...

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:24:01 +1200, Richard Grevers wrote:

>To follow up:
>It's even worse that when I posted that message to the
>list, PMMail *still* found the html tag and overrode the
>message's text/plain content type.
>I couldn't even use "reply" because even after I turned off
>HTML formatting, the compose window was still black-on-dark-grey
>
><everything snipped to make message legible!>
>
>Please use Alt-V to read my previous post.
>
>--
>This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
>grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered
flaws or defects.

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>line of the message body being...

Practice Random Acts of Kindness and Senseless...Umm...Uhh....
  Oh - Heck...I never could remember all that "nice" stuff.