[pmmail-list] Canned Message Replies

Hahn Gerhard pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:46:58 +0200

I like the described idea to handle personal mail with a canned message and do *not* send them to known FROMs
of maillists.

Can anyone give me some entrypoints,  how to handle this with VBScript?
Say, do I get a textstream and which file is it(or how can I identify), or do I get Parameters???

I just tried -first time- to do it with a complex filterrule
<myfilter>
<myrule>
!h.fromid = "pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com" &
!h.fromid = "foo@foo.com &
!h.fromid = "bar@bar.com
</myrule>
incoming(checked) -> send canned reply -> not reachable-message
</myfilter>

This should send a canned message to all but 'pmmaillist and foo and bar'.
So no list should be bombed.

Would this work?

baba

gerhard