[pmmail-list] Fetching large mail

Frans Morre pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:01:31 +0200 (CES)

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:08:15 +0000, J Seder wrote:

> >Any ideas how to get rid of this message ?
>
> Can't you delete it with Remote Control?

No, tried it any way I could think of ;(

> It sounds like the problem appears when you try to download the
> message.

Not really, it get's downloaded and I can see the progress (up to 2 MB)
when doing it directly at the bottom of the window. Then the message
returns to "Getting msg xx of NN ..." of the offending mail after which
there's a timeout. Account log show the error messages I pasted. When
looking in my mail folder, the large mail is completely downloaded,
apparently PMMail is choking when it tries to delete the message entry
on the mail server.