[pmmail-list] bat/cmd files in xp

Ronny Hippler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:40:58 -0500

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 00:39:29 -0500, Stephen Eickhoff wrote:

>>problems. But I digress. I have created a cmd file with exactly one
>>command "copy" it works fine if I run it by manually but if I attempt
>>to make it a send hook it doesn't work. the window pops up but the
>>files are not copied. If I make it a program open hook pmmail fails to

>Maybe you need to put a 'cd' in there to make sure you're in the right default >
>directory? Add a
>pause command to the end so you can debug.

I used fully qualified paths in the copy command so that shouldn't be the problem.  I had
also tried putting a pause in there. it was also ignored...sigh.

--

SYSOP - sis op: The person who laughs as you type.

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject