[pmmail-list] OS/2 PMMail issues

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 19:29:29 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002 00:23:23 +0100 (CET), Koen Van der Auwera wrote:

<snip>

>If that's so, I'm not gonna buy something else from their catalog. If they
>can't guarantee the future of pmmail/2, they 'll probably do the same for
>other OS/2 or ECS software?

Well ... I'd venture to guess that "most" of the OS/2 software in their catalog is orphaned ...
So I don't think you need to worry about what BMT Micro will or won't do concerning other OS2/eCS software ...

The one vendor who seems to be above all this is MENSYS ...
Don't know why ... Maybe over in Europe and the Netherland's there's more of a market for OS/2 software ...

Maybe I should get my VISA renewed and plan on taking a trip ...

Greg