[pmmail-list] Filter for SPAM

Dave Hathaway pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:31:04 -0600

Since I use Yahoo! Mail, this won't work for me.  Yahoo! adds an X-
Apparently-To when I receive it. :(  BUT, Yahoo! does add a header
when it goes into your bulk mail folder.  So, I use this:

h.X-YahooFilteredBulk="."

This catches probably 95% of the bulk mail I get.

Dave

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:38:16 -0500, Brandon King wrote:

>Looking for a good spam filter, look no further than the help file!
>
>This one string stops 99% of spam I receive, you just may have to add
a few exceptions, like this list. Use the following string:

>!(header.to="$c.acctid$" | h.cc="$c.acctid$" | h.Resent-To="$c.acctid
$" | h.Apparently-To="$c.acctid$") & !(h.to="pmmail-list")

>Just add any other addresses in the parentheses with pmmail-list.
Search the help file for Spam for more information on how that works.