[pmmail-list] PMMail OS/2 UPDATE

Dag Bjerkeli pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:03:39 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:51:42 -0500, Brandon King wrote:

>List,
>
>I wanted to hopefully clarify the situation with PMMail/2 and
BSW's intentions. Peter's current 'goals' include completing the
update of the source code of
>PMMail 2000 from C to C++, this will allow him to use his chosen
cross-platform software, wxWindows, to port PMMail to Linux and
Mac. The development
>of this software (see www.wxwindows.org) is working towards
allowing a port to OS/2 in the future as well.

<snip>

This is indeed happy reading!

And thanks for pointing me to wxWindows.  I'm currently
downloading this, as it looks like something very useful,
and I feel that I might contribute some to this project.

So, now I'm happy ;-)  I dont need much to be satisfied.

Best regards

Dag Bjerkeli

---
Exploring Cyberspace with eCom Station.