[pmmail-list] Norton AntiVirus 2002

Zavar pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:18:12 -0500

I am using NAV 2002 and PMMail 2000 Pro 2475 and am not having any problems with
sending mail.... you might want to try and enable the "Protect against timeouts" option of
NAV for the email scanning...

If you are trying to troubleshoot this, try turning on the "Display Progress Bar when
sending mail option" in NAV... this might give you some more information.

Hope this helps.