[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 News

Brandon T. King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:57:42 -0500

Hello everyone!

OK, much shorter list this week. Only one new problem reproduced here this week:

=== FILTER - If you create a filter to FORWARD incoming email, the process is not completed. The message is put into the 'outbox' and the 'sent' folder, but
	        is actually not sent to the server by PMMail.

I forwarded this on to the programmer yesterday. Thanks to Justin for the report and detailed description on how to recreate.

Also, I am working to update the PMMail 2000 website as well. I would appreciate any input as to what you do or don't like about the current site, any
features you would like to see added to the web site, etc. Please send any comments regarding the website to brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

Thanks,
Brandon

Brandon T. King