[pmmail-list] 5 minutes to open address book!

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 01 May 2002 21:55:30 -0400

On Wed, 01 May 2002 19:21:16 -0400, Andrew Webber wrote:

>Then I uninstalled PMMail and installed it again.
>
>Launched (pointing at the old data files).  Didn't even try to
>reply to an email, just clicked on this folder, it took a long time
>to display the message list and memory usage is now at 239,608K!!
>
>Does anyone have an idea what's going on?  No other app seems to
>have any similar problem.

Andrew,

Have you installed the latest release of PMMail 2000, 2.20.2475?
Version 2469 resolved known memory leaks in the program that may be
affecting your performance. Visit www.pmmail2000.com/list.html for
information on all updates to PMMail 2000.

Brandon King
PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com