[pmmail-list] Up/Down not working in Search Messages window in beta

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 02 May 2002 01:41:05 -0400

On Thu, 02 May 2002 00:02:23 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:

>After performing a search on a folder, the Up (F11) and Down (F12)
>functions do not work properly in the Search Messages window.  Instead
>of viewing the adjacent message in the list, the adjacent message in
>the folder is shown.

Verified on XP Home with 2475 Pro. Not sure right off where PMMail
creates this temp file for displaying search results, if it actually
does create a file. I will add this to the list as an expected feature,
I would expect to be scrolling through the search list anyway. Not sure
what it will take to add this, I will let you know what Peter says.

Brandon King
PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com