[pmmail-list] Bouncing messages freezes WPS

Peter Jespersen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 05 May 2002 10:43:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 05 May 2002 09:51:57 +0200 (CEST), Andreas Ludwig wrote:

>On Sat, 04 May 2002 21:35:44 +0200 (CDT), Oliver Ebert wrote:
>
>>Is there somebody out there who has this problem too?
>
>Yeah, there is... Just had to reboot when tried with your message
>...:-(
>
>On the other hand I have some strange WPS freezes from time to time
>after upgrading to XWPS 0.9.18 when dragging text to it (DragText 3.5).
>Not sure what is responsible and if it's related...

Hmmm, had strenge freezes too....removed XWP - no more freezes -
Today I only use DragText+WPS-Wizard on my eCS (Includes
eStyler) thereby most needs are covered! Off-cause cleaning the
ini-files regularly helped :o)

Live long and prosper...
Peter Jespersen, Member of Team OS/2 Denmark
flywheel@illogical.dk
http://www.illogical.dk
*/            <- Tribble with a lightsaber