[pmmail-list] Bug List for PMMail Beta

Frank Winkler - Sun Germany - Enterprise Services pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 09:34:54 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Brandon !

 >This is the current list of issues with the latest release of PMMail
 >2000 for Windows. I am converting this list from a combination of paper

Does this list only respect your view to the Win version? There were a
couple of other issues concerning PMMail/2 that have been reported to
Trevor and the list at least by me which were allegedly put on some 'ToDo
list'. Not counting those of other people. Does this mean that list is
aliased to /dev/null?

Regards

Frank Winkler                                 frank.winkler@germany.sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Remote Admin Center
Sonnenallee 1                                       Voice +49 89 46008.2755
85551 Heimstetten - Germany                           Fax +49 89 46008.2740