[pmmail-list] Spell checker in 2501 & TZ problem

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 12 May 2002 14:15:17 +0000

On Sun, 12 May 2002 06:53:32 +0000, Richard Turner wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Has anyone else noticed that the spell checker seems to be broken in 2501?
>
>The following was not caught by the spell checker.
>
>thiis iss a tesst of the spellll cheeeccker.
>
>Richard

Can anyone else using the Standard version verify? I don't see the
problem on the Professional version, but I will test with the Standard
version on Monday.

As for the TZ problem, I apologize I missed that one, but that is why I
made sure to point out that it had not been fully tested and this was a
true beta. I normally hold them for at least 2 days so that I can spot
any problems like these. I will post the status of a fix on Monday
after
I talk with Peter.
Brandon King
PMMail 2000 Technical Support