[pmmail-list] Spell checker in 2501 & TZ problem

Mike Kilroy pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 12 May 2002 22:02:12 +0000

After I reported seeing the -4hr TZ issue (eastern time here) last
week, I didn't say anything abt the spell checker because it has not
worked here since the last update either - not new to this update.
It says checing, too quickly to be doing so, then is done w/o any
boxes popping up.  It too went thru this w/o problem - becasue it
does nothing 1/2 then time.  Other times it works fine tho. go
figure.

On Sun, 12 May 2002 14:15:17 +0000, Brandon King wrote:

>On Sun, 12 May 2002 06:53:32 +0000, Richard Turner wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Has anyone else noticed that the spell checker seems to be broken in 2501?
>>
>>The following was not caught by the spell checker.
>>
>>thiis iss a tesst of the spellll cheeeccker.
>>
>>Richard
>
>Can anyone else using the Standard version verify? I don't see the
>problem on the Professional version, but I will test with the Standard
>version on Monday.
>
>As for the TZ problem, I apologize I missed that one, but that is why I
>made sure to point out that it had not been fully tested and this was a
>true beta. I normally hold them for at least 2 days so that I can spot
>any problems like these. I will post the status of a fix on Monday
>after
>I talk with Peter.
>Brandon King
>PMMail 2000 Technical Support
>support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>line of the message body being...

Mike, AC8V

              \\|//