[pmmail-list] Spell checker mystery solved and it was my fault

Richard Turner pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 13:10:17 -0700

Greetings,

Brandon just asked me what character is set for quoted lines under Preferences.  Apparently, I had deleted the greater-than sign and so since no character was
specified, having "skip quoted lines" checked meant it did what it was told and skipped all the lines.

I thought I would let everyone else who has had spell checker issues know about this so you could see if you have a similarly missing character.

It is sure nice working with a company with patient and responsive tech support.

Richard

"It is easy to fly.  You simply throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams