[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 and MS Exchange Server

Mark Overholser pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 19:31:53 -0700

I have use PMMail with MS Exchange 2000, but PMMail only supports POP3/SMTP, so your Exchange server must be configured for this.   I don't know
much about the Exchange side, just that it will work.

MarkO

On Thu, 16 May 2002 18:38:55 +0200 (SAT), Pieter Kruger wrote:

>Hi everybody,
>
>Just a quick question: can PMMail/2 be used to retrieve and send mail to and from a
>MS Exchange server? If so, where can I find more info?
>
>Thank you!
>
>Pieter Kruger
>
>Information Technology Department
>Technikon Free State
>South Africa
>(alt. e-mail: pkruger@mtnice.co.za)

I have a different e-mail address as of 01-DEC-2001
I have changed from marko555@home.com to marko555@attbi.com.
Please update your address book accordingly.

Mark Overholser
OS/2 2.11, Warp 3.0 and Warp 4.0 User ( And Currently looking for a Programing Job)
marko555@attbi.com
http://home.attbi.com/~marko555

WWW Page updated on 16-OCT-2000

NEW!! Priorty Master II Version 2.6 <http://www.prioritymaster.com/order.htm>.