[pmmail-list] Feature wanted: detatch to folder

Willms-EDV Technik pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 20 May 2002 10:43:21 +0200 (MES)

Hello,

   I would like to have an action in a filter which stores a message part
which is itself a message in a PMMail folder.

   The only action I have available currently, is to store an attachment as a
file in a directory on disk.

    I need this because I have forwarded hundreds of messages to one of my
accounts to another -- I have been on vacation for three weeks and my main
account was filling up with messages and reaching the maximum quota limit for
this account.... forwarding and deleting was the only thing I could do from
the Internet cafés where I had been...

Yours,
Lüko Willms