[pmmail-list] Bug in 2.20.2502

Willms-EDV Technik pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 13:33:53 +0200 (MES)

On Fri, 24 May 2002 14:32:39 +0550, Parag Mehta wrote:

>the filter does not recognise the folders new location and the filter starts
delivering mails to the trash folder.

   Have you closed down and restarted PMMail after moving the folders? I had
to do it twice before PMMail would recocnize the new location of the folder (I
moved folders and filters between accounts).

   PMMail builds an index of folders with their directories and their ID
numbers on startup and does not record any change you do to this outside of
PMMail.

Yours,