[pmmail-list] request

Jerry Prather pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 17:50:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 27 May 2002 23:12:12 +0200 (CDT), Massimo @
eComStation.it wrote:

>is it possible to split this mailing list to 2?
>
>One for Pmmail/2 and one for Pmmail2000...
>
>Me, i think like others, i'm *not* interested in receiving all the win32 related mails...

I have mixed emotions about this.  On the one hand, I
dislike reading a post, not understanding it, and finally
figuring out that it has to do with Windoze.  On the other
hand, maybe some of the peculiar benefits of OS/2 might
attract others to at least load multiple boot partitions...

Jerry

--
Jerry Prather                   prather@exis.net
Virginia Beach, VA

"Many religions are worth dying for; none are worth killing for."
				- Me, circa 1998