[pmmail-list] request

Willms-EDV Technik pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 08:51:37 +0200 (MES)

On Mon, 27 May 2002 23:12:12 +0200 (CDT), Massimo @ eComStation.it wrote:

>is it possible to split this mailing list to 2?

   I'm against it.

>One for Pmmail/2 and one for Pmmail2000...

   I use both (the OS/2 version on the desktop, the Win version on the laptop)
and do sell and support the Win version.

>Me, i think like others, i'm *not* interested in receiving all the win32
related mails...

  In my view, there are very few messages with are specific to the OS
interface. Most of it is about features, handling, etc. Also, I am very much
interested in keeping both versions on an equal footing regarding the
features.

Yours,
Lüko Willms