[pmmail-list] Splitting the List [Was: request]

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 10:23:36 -0400 (EDT)

Primary waste for me:
	All the discussion about bugs, problems, and/or
	issues with Beta xxxx of the PMMail2000.
It does not impact an OS/2 user one bit.

If the posters of such items would simply use the SUBJECT line to
really distinguish the content of the post, then there would be no need
to even consider such a "request."  <====  A PERFECT example of a
Subject that tells me virtually nothing about the real content of the
item.  Please note my modification [above] to try to help those who may
not be interested in the thread.

Carl