[pmmail-list] Trash folder

Boris Kirkorowicz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 03:41:03 +0200 (MSZ)

Hi,
every trash folder of every account seems to be empty. That's what I
expected since I use the setting "On shutdown, remove 0 days old
messages from trash" in all accounts. But if I have a look at the
directories TRASH.FLD there are some to some dozens of .MSG files in
there. Becaus re-indexing doesn't work for trash folders I cannot make
them visible in PMMail.

Of course I can remove them manually, but I like that work to be done
automatically by PMMail itself. What's going wrong there?

Gruß                              Greetings
          Boris Kirkorowicz