[pmmail-list] lost track mail files

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 20:50:41 +1000

On Wed, 29 May 2002 12:11:38 +0200 (MSZ), Boris Kirkorowicz wrote:

>On Wed, 29 May 2002 12:08:16 +1000, Rod... Whitworth wrote:
>
>> I have 25 active accounts that are all polled regularly. No problems.
>
>The problem occurs rarely and very irregularly. I do not remember the
>day it happened last time, it must be several months ago. But then it
>happened three times in one week.

Ahh. I was just adding experiences to your input to see if there was a
thread to them.

>>I don't know if that helps but it is a datum point.
>
>I don't really understand what this means.

I meant that it was neither a confirmation of the suggestion that
fetching multiple account mail is a problem nor a denial that a problem
exists. Just another bit of info you might use to balance the
probability of cause.

>>From the land "down under": Australia.
>>Do we look <umop apisdn> from up over?
>
>;-)
>It took me a while: it's hard work to turn my 21" monitor... ;->

So.... visit Australia and see the world from another point of view.

We do turn on the hospitality for our visitors. Ask the people who came
for the Olympics.

Rod.

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.