[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Update

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 17:22:21 -0700

Also, may I ask for a way, while in the address book to type the letter
of the person's address in question, to at least make the search less
time consuming, as it is now, you have to scroll down to the address
you wish, which is a hit and miss propopsition, but if I could type
let's say r i for richard, I'd immediately be put in the list of names
for Richard, and if I only have a couple, I can quickly get to the one
I want.  On Wed, 29 May 2002 08:54:32 +0200, Sorin Srbu wrote:

>On Tue, 28 May 2002 11:43:40 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:
>
>>So, before everyone stops reading this long, drawn out letter, I
>>will tell you to stay tuned to this list and the website for further
>>information. I have given you everything I know at the current time,
>>and other details are still being worked out.
>
>May I ask for a way to sort the address books alphabetically in the
>address book manager? As it is now, they are listed in the order
>they are created. TIA.
>

>BW,
>
>               Sorin
>
># Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer
># Department of Medical Chemistry,
># Division of Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
># BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University
># SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden
>#
># Email: sorin.srbu@orgfarm.uu.se
># Web: http://www.farmaci.uu.se
># Phone: +46-18-471-4482 >> 5 signals >> GSM
># Cell Phone: +46-701-718023
># Fax: +46-18-471-4474
># Visit: BMC, D5:512b
>#
># Public PGP key available on request.
>

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>line of the message body being...

Marty