[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Update

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 17:30:04 -0700

I have only one problem with html, will it make pm mail as vonerable to
virus attacks as outlook express is?  I wouldn't want to have html
supported, and have some anonymous virus writer start going after the
pm mail code, which is no excuse for not having an updated anti-virus
program, but never the less, with all the pictures and such, this would

Marty