[pmmail-list] HTML mail again (was: PMMail 2000 Update)

Ronny Hippler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 11:01:54 -0400

On Thu, 30 May 2002 10:29:11 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>2. It appears that most of the people asking for "HTML support" in
>PMMail are really asking for the ability to view mark-up produced by
>some other client. I don't recall seeing many people saying "I really
>want/need to *send* marked up text." Does anyone else remember

I would like the ability to reply with html so I can send light yellow text on a
light green background 2point wingdings with a blink tag. That will teach them
idiots how annoying it is :) But really I just want to rip all the formatting out so
I can see it in the font/color scheme I choose.

--

One man's Windows are another man's walls.

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject