[pmmail-list] Is this a known filtering bug?

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 12:19:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 30 May 2002 23:00:15 -0400 (EDT), Stan Sidlov wrote:

>In the OS/2 version,  when you have a filter setup to look at the from or to address, does it fail to parse
multiples in those fields?

>It doesn't appear to function. I am running the OS/2 2.20.2300 version.

Stan,

Sadly this is the case.  You and I msg'd a few months ago re: the collection
of various versions of PMMail/2 that I have.  In the last 2 weeks I upgraded
to 2.20.2300, and I am seeing the same thing you are .... the filters all
fail on multiples.

I am prob. going to roll-back to the version I was using before ... (I need to
dig around to see what that was) ... as the broken filtering is a major PITA.

I also recall this being discussed on this list (or Steve Lamb's) in the past.
I wrote a msg to this list asking if anyone knew the last version in which
this "feature" (filtering) actually works, but received no answers to that
question.