[pmmail-list] msg that crashes PMMail/2 (SYS3175)

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 17:26:28 -0300

On Thu, 30 May 2002 16:47:36 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>Well this time I fired up MR2Ice after I had isolated the bad msg
>on the server and used it to pull the msg down.  I have one of the
>offending msgs .... where and how should I send it to you?

You can send it to me directly (not the list, of course) as an
attachment.

To do this you can (from my canned replies, just to be sure in case
it's not obvious):

1. create a _new_ message and address it to
<pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>

2. open the "attachments area" of the new message, if it is not
already visible

3. return to the main PMMail/2 window, locate the email message you
want to send to me

4. drag the message and drop it in the "attachment area" of the _new_
message you are composing

Thanks!

--
Trevor Smith