[pmmail-list] what do I do about this on going problem?

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 07:15:03 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sun, 03 Nov 2002 18:56:15 -0800, Marty Rimpau wrote:

> in advanced, under email, under internet, in options, I have the
> check box checked that says prevent against time outs while down
> isn't helping any because I don't know what the things mean unless
> somebody explains it to me.

   I'm sorry, I had fought with Norton's email-server a few years ago at a
customer site and I don't use it myself. I had the checkbox in mind which you
described.

Yours,

Lüko Willms