[pmmail-list] Filter question

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 08 Nov 2002 16:08:33 +0100 (MEZ)

On Fri, 08 Nov 2002 09:17:38 -0500, John Swartzentruber wrote:

> (h.X-RBL=@), where the @ indicates any value.

   The "h.X-RBL" would be the correct format to specify the header, but the
"@", I think not. The "@" can be used to get any match in an address header,
since this should include a "@" in the address. Maybe you can search for the
empty string "" which would always be included in any other string, or query
for YES, like in the "A = YES".

> I imagine I could use (h=X-RBL), but it would be cleaner to actually
> filter on the presence of the header rather than the presence of the
> header name within all of the headers.
>
> Can I do this? Where is this documented?

  When you are in the dialog editing a single filter, and click on HELP, you
get directly into the Help on Filters. In the text you have two highlighted
links to "Table of Predefined Variables" and "ICSL Reference"; that's where
you find all the details. A little further down also the "Table of Allowable
Actions".

Yours,
Lüko Willms