[pmmail-list] html rendering

Maynard Riley pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:59:44 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I'm a long time PMmail/2 user; and have purchased some Windows versions
for others. My question is about the Windows versions, both Standard
and Pro.

I was sort of shocked to discover recently that html coded messages
were rendered in the message read window. The first problem was the
colors gave me trouble; the second is that I very much do not want
web-bugs to other content links to pull content across the open
connection.

I don't have any of this trouble in the OS/2 version of course. Is
there a way to disable it in the Windows version, so that html is not
rendered unless requested?

Thanks,

-- Maynard