[pmmail-list] html rendering

Simon Bowring pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:25:43 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:59:44 -0600 (CST), Maynard Riley wrote:

>I don't have any of this trouble in the OS/2 version of course. Is
>there a way to disable it in the Windows version, so that html is not
>rendered unless requested?
Shocking isn't it - I can tell you are a right-thinking, sane and
rational kind of person! ;-)

There has been much (heated) discussion of HTML support in  both
pmmail versions in this forum over the years. Personally, I have
faith that Peter will do his utmost to satisfy both/all camps of
users in the next (*rewritten*) version of PMMail for Windows.

Simon
pm