[pmmail-list] Excluding an account from "Fetch All"?

Richard Grevers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:39:31 +1300

I just created a password-protected "dummy account"
in which to store confidential emails from other
accounts. However, Every time I do a "fetch all"
(to grab mail for the couple of accounts which
aren't on timed auto-fetch) I get a password prompt.

I seem to remember having seen a preference for "exclude
from Fetch All", but I can't find it now.
Does it exist? If not, could I make it a feature request?

Richard

--
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.