[pmmail-list] html rendering

Hahn Gerhard pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:38:24 +0100

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:14:47 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>Yes ... we are a small minority now ...
Hopefully slow downgrading, but-ok it's a pitty- end seems to be prospectible.

>But hopefully Serenity Systems and eCS 1.1 will change that for the better ...
Let me add one practical statement. Whatever backup concept you have designed, to me one of the best, is to
share/duplicate data on 2 native platforms.
So for my comfort feeling, I would like a mail soution, which could everytime take the control running on OS/2.
Although I mail from a W2K System. Security is booked on my OS/2 Systems.
So what more than an application which supports that, eg. by simply beeing synchronised by regular copies of
data.

And the 'others'  surely will not recognize that, but I'm still on service.

BTW. Of course I would have to supress my old signature 'surfing with Warp4 through the internet...'

BTW2. Is there still one programming suite outside, for easy compiling to the target platform????
I begun to forget my knowledge on promises.

baba

gerhard