[pmmail-list] SPAM filtering with PopFile

Phil Morgan pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:55:49 -0500

Does anyone know if Perl + PopFile can be made to work with PMMail (the
PopFile readme addresses a variety of other email programs)?   My
initial read of the "instructions" found them very unspecific and they
may require "testing" many paths before the correct one is found.  I'd
like to know before I spend hours or days struggling with it ...
I'm use PMMail 2K Pro (build 2661) under Windows 98, 2K, and XP.

 - - Phil Morgan