[pmmail-list] Suggestions for restricting user visibility.

Dean Boulding pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:24:31 +0700

I have recently switched to XP at home and PM Mail doesn't work all that well with
it.  Several users can be logged in simultaneously in XP, and this is useful for
us and works well, but if more than one copy of PM Mail is running, we get
problems requiring reindexing all the folders.

I would love to see this fixed in the next major release, if possible, as well as
perhaps having some accounts restricted to some users.  It all gets very
complicated very quickly, and requires some brainstorming before coding, but there
is room for making this very slick.

FWIW,etc.

Dean

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:29:41 +1300, Simon wrote:

|Windows XP
|I have several users and several email accounts, including an account for each
user.
|Can I please have some suggestions for the best way to restrict the users to only
being able to access their own email account?
|- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
|To POST to the list, send your message to:
|pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

|with the first line of the message body being...

Dean Boulding, Jennifer Crocker, and kids
Jakarta Indonesia