[pmmail-list] SPAM filtering with PROGRAM.<..\UTIL\CK_blacklist.cmd>

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:13:48 +0100 (MEZ)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:53:53 +0100 (MEZ), L.Willms wrote:

>>    Later today I will make available my REXX-script CK_blacklist.cmd which
is
>> to be used as a PROGRAM-tag in a regular PMMail filter (ICSL).

>    You can get it now from http://www.willms-edv.de/freesoft/  as
BLACKLIST.ZIP

   People should be aware that there might be a problem with PMMail/2 when
using this script, i.e. that the download of messages in one account stalls at
"Get Message x of y, 100%" which can only be remedied by terminating PMMail/2
and then restarting it. You will not lose any messages. The problem is not
with the message, but there seems to be a timing problem in PMMail/2 to take
back the control from an external script.

   I would also invite BPSW to look at the problem and correct it.

   BTW, you are also free to make this script available for download from the
PMMail website.

Yours,
Lüko Willms