[pmmail-list] Web Forum

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 18:29:22 -0400

Ok folks, I think this thing is ready to go now! I know that sendmail
is working again so you should be able to update
registrations/passwords if necessary. I have also had no problems
posting new or replied topics. Please, email me right away with your
username and I will attempt to fix any problems. All of this
information was imported from the old UBB using a 'hack' that another
Ikonboard user wrote, so some of the permissions for users may not be
set correctly.

email any problems to brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com, or attempt
to use the boards PM feature to Support Technician Win

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/cgi-bin/ib31/ikonboard.cgi

--
Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com