[pmmail-list] Security and PGP

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:26:01 -0600

Hi Brandon,

I know that the future version with the SDK will support, essentially,
a plug-in.  That only makes sense, frankly, with how well PGP currently
worms it's way into the heart of the operating system.

Seeing as how there is a "security" tab for each address anyway, can
you add two checkboxes?  "Sign messages sent to this address by
default" and "Encrypt messages to this address by default", and ensure
that the two are not mutually exclusive?

The usefulness of this should be apparent.  I would like to
automatically sign all messages to my PGP mailing lists by default.
Just FWIW.

--
Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"