[pmmail-list] spell check bug

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:39:21 -0400

Spell check is so messed up in its working state, that I hesitate to
mention bugs, but I've seen it often enough to convince myself it is
real.

When I spell check words that are in quotes, or parentheses, the entire
word isn't highlighted. I believe that if I do a correction, only the
highlighted portion is fixed. For example, if I have "PictureMagic",
only PictureMagi is highlighted. It is an off-by-one problem when
skipping the quotes. I think (PictureMagic) will have the same problem.
Yup.

I'm using build 2657, but don't know when this first cropped up.