[pmmail-list] Filter question

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:41:11 -0700

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:00:28 +0200, Hahn Gerhard wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:20:11 -0700, Tim Roberts wrote:
>
>>>Maybe you can write a short BASIC script to get some better speaker
>>>sound?
>>
>>BASIC isn't standard on Win32, either.
>
>Beside the fact, that I've defined WinAmp as my dft.Programm for *.wav,
>it  could be something like this:

But what you posted is just an expensive way of playing a .wav file, something
PMMail is perfectly capable of doing today without outside assistance.

The point of this discussion was that the original poster wanted sound out of
the tinny little speaker inside the computer, not the fancy sound card
speakers.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.