[pmmail-list] [Another new beta 2627 posted

Oberon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 05:41:58 -0500

On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 09:26:17 +0100, Jason wrote:

>The latest Beta 2627 GPFs for me if I try to create a child folder -
>every time.
>
>I am running on Windows 2000 with sp2.

I tried the same thing under Windows XP Pro and it tanked for me, too.  Debug
messages were sent automatically.

--
Show me a Filipino contortionist and I'll show you a Manilla folder.
Robert Potts                 ARS KM0M                         Waverly, Iowa