[pmmail-list]

Freeman, Barry pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 12:33:43 +0100

I was a bit unclear, wasn't I?  (apart from forgetting to put a subject on).

Ok, what happens is, I do a Ctrl-J to open the filters window.

New, (name of filter), set the search to <header> and the condition to <whatever>.

Set incoming and manual.

1st Action -> Move Message - to: "Existing folder name with spaces"
2nd Action -> Stop filtering

press ok

The new filter appears as it should. press edit, and the "existing
folder name with spaces" is now the top folder in the list. The filter
works, but moves the messages to the wrong folder.

If I rename the "existing folder with spaces" to
"ExisitingFolderwithSpaces" then it saves the move-to destination and
the filter works.