[pmmail-list] Feature request

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 00:01:40 +0200 (MES)

On Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:55:45 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

> >Is there any RFC requirement that the Reply-To header be present? If it
> >isn't required to be a well formed message, could this header line be
> >made optional?
>
> Well, folks, this change will be made in the next build. Not sure that
> he will get it in today, but it will be included in the next build that
> he compiles.

   Thank you. As one more step it would be very helpful if I could specify
different Reply-To addresses per message.

   Like when I want to tell people that they should no longer use my personal
mailbox, but a business address, which I would like to include in the message
as a Reply-To address. This address might be different according to the
correspondent and subject.

   If you could at least put it on the list for version 3....

Yours,
Lüko Willms