[pmmail-list] Spam filtering

Winfried Tilanus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 01:12:16 +0200 (CDT)

On Fri, 06 Sep 2002 15:57:03 +0100, Paul Hodges wrote:

>I guess this is what you mean:
>
>	http://www.paulgraham.com/spam.html
>
>I'm just in the process of adding it to our mail server here (writing
>in REXX).

Paul,

Are you going to publish the script? I have been looking at the page of
Paul Graham with the idea to write some programs that can be added as
filter-hooks in PMMail. I only didn't see a way to rewrite the
algorithms fast enough to REXX and Spamstat (listed in the links)
didn't compile right away under OS/2.

So if you could share the algorithms, I could make some scripts to do
some filtering in PMMail. ;-)

Best wishes,
Winfried

--