[pmmail-list] Built-in Anti-Spam

Dan R pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 18:24:55 -0500

On Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:30:27 +0200, Markus Baertschi wrote:

>This is a feature I'd like to see very much in PMMail:
>Built-in anti-SPAM features. A good source for inspiration
>is spampal (www.spampal.org), a small anti-spam utility.
>Especially the dnsbl features are very useful and could
>be implemented as filter features.

For you dial-up people,

If you subscribe to attglobal.net that ISP has anti-spam built in (is configurable 1-spam goes directly to your trash 2- spam goes in a "grey" folder on the ISP's server and
never makes it to your machine - you can browse the grey folder if you'd like). My spam got cut from about 50 messages/day to less than 10/day. $19.95/month for 150 hours.

Dan