[pmmail-list] Splitting data and executable

Norbert Schmidt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 02:13:13 +0200

Hello Stephen,

>>>would be "H:\Mail\PMMail 2000", and you would create a folder called "Mail".
>>I would suggest that you *NEVER* use spaces in folder names. It might
>>even be safer if you stick to ancient 8.3 conventions and only use
>>upper case letters.
>
>That's how it installed itself. Check out the path to your PMMail Windows
>install.

only if you accept the defaults. I hardly ever do. (I'm slightly
paranoid) ;-))

It spared me some headaches writing filter hooks in perl as you can
read in the Forum/Suggestion box/requests for filter enhancements:

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000177.html

Regards,
Norbert