[pmmail-list] Feature request

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 10:39:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 07 Sep 2002 00:01:40 +0200 (MES), L.Willms wrote:

 >   Thank you. As one more step it would be very helpful if I could specify
 >different Reply-To addresses per message.
 >
 >   Like when I want to tell people that they should no longer use my personal
 >mailbox, but a business address, which I would like to include in the message
 >as a Reply-To address. This address might be different according to the
 >correspondent and subject.

I can't remember how many times I've already asked for a menu-based per-message
"Reply-To" which defaults to the one from the settings. Even if the
"To"/"Reply-To" toggle might not be the very best solution I don't consider it
too bad.

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.189